Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jeopardy

I started reading Ken Jennings' blog on and off a few months ago. It is mildly entertaining. For those of you who don't know, Ken Jennings was the guy who was on Jeopardy for 74 episodes straight and won about $2.5 million. 
Anyway, I thought this was funny because the term "post-partisanship" has really been getting on my nerves. Here is his post from April 9th, 2009:

How to speak Obama
I keeping seeing the word “post-partisanship” used by the new administration, where most previous presidencies would have been paying lip service to “bipartisanship” instead. Maybe this is appropriate: this is, after all, our first post-racial president. He’s not biracial: he’s post-racial.
Let me try this out:
  • The president will engage in post-lateral talks with Russia.
  • He’s also teaching Sasha how to ride her post-cycle without training wheels.
  • Michelle Obama’s sleeveless dress really showed off her post-ceps.
  • Bill Henrickson on Big Love is now a post-gamist.
  • That girl you dated in college is now claiming she’s a post-sexual.
I hope everyone has a post-tching day!

No comments: