Monday, December 15, 2008

"I know that's true. I've seen it. I'm living it."

If you know me, you know I am a big Pete Carroll fan.  In fact, that is where I got the phrase "jacked and pumped." It is a Carroll-ism. He is a super positive coach who is running one of the country's premier college football programs. However, that is not why I like him so much. I read an article about him in LA Magazine last year about the man off the football field. 60 Minutes decided to run a piece very similar to it. It is worth the 12 minutes.


Watch CBS Videos Online
I love it when people use their status to better the world around them.

2 comments:

Ethan said...

Like when they take public political stances?

Stan Putnam said...

if you think famous people making political stances makes the world around them better, then yes.